Season Media Partners
2017 SEASON: Courage
Click to Get Season Tickets
“The Lion King, Jr.”
Presented by Treasure Valley YOUTH Theater and the Meridian Arts Commission
Saturday, March 18, 2pm & 7pm at Mountain View High School, Meridian
Friday, March 31, 7pm and Saturday, April 1, 2pm at the Nampa Civic Center
“The Lion King, Jr.” features 55 area youth in 4th-9th grades. This production runs approximately 60 minutes with no intermission. Content is advised for all audiences. Tickets are $8.00 online or at the door. Advanced tickets are strongly encouraged.
“The Lion King, Jr.” is supported by The Meridian Arts Commission, the Meridian Press, the Idaho Press Tribune, Jarvis Dental, Holman Lake Fork Merc., Baldwin Law, Star Crane Rigging, The Jennie Johnson Team, Amherst Madison Partners, Boise Premier Real Estate, Lighthouse Dental, Intermountain Pet Hospital, Pacific Partners Residential, Peterson Auto Group, Cookie Cutters and Deep Pockets, Inc.
If you know a business interested in supporting our season, please contact us.
ADDITIONAL SEASON SHOWS:
- *“The Tomato Plant Girl” – April 15, 22, 29 & May 6, 11am & 3pm at Treasure Valley Children’s Theater, 703 N. Main St., Meridian
- Summer Library Tour – June through August, contact us to schedule
- *8 in 48 Idaho Short Play Festival – Presented by Starlifter Wealth Management – Sept. 9, 7pm at a the Meridian Methodist Church of the Warm Heart
- “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” School Tour – Oct.-Nov. NOW BOOKING! Contact us.
- *“The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” – Nov. 24 & 25 at the Nampa Civic Center
*By becoming a Season Ticket Holder, you receive reserved seats to four of our season programs – including our Youth Theater production of “The Lion King, Jr.”!
Our 5th Season is Supported by:
The Village at Meridian
The Meridian Arts Commission
The Jedidiah Snelson Agency: A Farmers Insurance Agent
Clean-up & Total Restoration (CTR)
Idaho Independent Bank
The Idaho Press Tribune
The Meridian Press
If your business is interested in supporting our fifth season,
please contact us.